Arvon Presbyterian Church


Arvon Presbyterian Church was started in the mid 1800's as a chapel for the slate miners at the Arvonia Slate Quarry, which is directly behind the church. Originally built in 1885, the sanctuary portion of the building was completely destroyed by fire on January 15, 2009. The newly restored sanctuary shown above resumed worship services on Palm Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo album created with Web Album Generator